Partecipazione al corso di formazione di 2 giorni propedeutico alla certificazione VMware Certified Professionale (VCP) per la nuova piattaforma vSphere 4, tenuto nella sede di Roma di HP dal docente Mario Russo.
Module 1: Introducing the Next Generation of VI
- Highlights Next Generation enhancements by component and reviews upgrade tools and strategies.
Module 2: Infrastructure Administration
- Presents new features that support better infrastructure monitoring and reduce the time it takes to provision ESX/ESXi hosts and virtual machines.
Module 3: Networking
- Discusses networking enhancements that simplify configuration, extend support, and improve performance.
Module 4: Storage
- Introduces new storage features that reduce storage costs, streamline management, and optimize performance.
Module 5: Resource Management
- Reviews vMotion™ compatibility enhancements, new VMware Distributed Resource Scheduler monitoring and management tools, and extended VMware DPM support.
Module 6: Business Continuity
- Presents VMware High Availability enhancements and introduces VMware Fault Tolerance and vStorage APIs for data recovery.